Going back to school after an extended vacation is something kids really dread. No more taking long trips, playing favourite games or sleeping cosily for hours hugging a teddy bear. All the fun and excitement winds down and it is time to get back to the daily school routine.
While some kids love the new academic year as they can meet their old friends and make new ones, others hate it so much for the fear of getting bullied or failing in exams. This sort of trepidation may even lead to depression.
Parents can help children overcome their school anxiety. Guide them back slowly to their normal study schedule. Shop with them for books and school stationery . Talk to your child about the importance of schooling and help him out if he has any doubts or fears.
A very good way to beat back to school blues is to let children indulge in back to school craft activities. Some form of creativity is inherent in every child. Craft ideas will re-ignite his interest and enthusiasm and will make your child ready for school.
Some crafts require team work. Doing such crafts with his friends will let your child know how it is to work as a team. Teachers can help students try out these craft activities in the classroom.
Here are 16 useful and innovative back to school craft ideas:
1.Back to School Bookmark DIY via Catch My Party
2. Tie Dye Lunch Bags via Favecrafts
3. Back to School Crafts: Conversation Bubble Pencil Toppers Vialalymom
4. Create an Egg Carton School Bus Activity via Education
5. Back to School Pencil Holders via Crafts By Amanda
6. Back to School Felt Pencil Case via Grandparents
7. Back to School Art & Design Activity: DIY Erasers via Babble Dabble Do
8. Homework Station Turntable via Mom On timeout
9. Blue Jean Notebook via Planet Forward
10. Easy Neon Confetti Notebook Crafts via Madigan Made
11. Apple Notecards via Think Crafts!
12. Memory Mailbox via Scholastic
13. Chalkboard Cookies via Sugarturntable
14. Block Print Burlap Pencil Bag via Factory Direct Craft
15. Chestnut Pencil Topper via Red Ted Art
16. Apple Clay Jar - Teacher Appreciation Gift via Crafty Moods
Help your children make these back to school crafts and see how fast they regain their lost vigor and their bubbly chatter!
If you like this post, please share!